What Kinds of Problems Does Auto Repair Fix?
Auto repair involves replacing or fixing of any of your car’s electrical or mechanical parts. While you may need vehicle repair as the result of a collision, more often than not, parts wear out due to lack of preventative maintenance or through ordinary wear and tear. Some of the most common automotive components requiring repair include:
- Warning lights
- The electrical system
- Heating system
- Air conditioning
- Muffler and exhaust
- Belts and hoses
- The steering and suspension system
- Batteries and the starting system
- The transmission
The expert technicians at The Waxman of Tristate are OEM-certified and certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) to offer car repair services. They can handle specific concerns that aren’t commonly provided at local car repair shops. They welcome customers that require:
Is Auto Repair the Same as Auto Body Repair?
At The Waxman of Tristate, you can get top-rated service in both auto body repair and auto repair. But these are two separate and distinct specialties:
- Auto repair. During this process, experienced technicians fix the operational functions of your vehicle, such as electrical or cooling system.
- Auto body repair. Auto body specialists correct damage to your car’s bumper, frame and other exterior parts, such as door panels.
Find a Jersey City repair shop that specializes in both types of repair to make your car look as good as it runs. Auto body repair is often required when your vehicle needs operational repairs, particularly after an accident. Auto body repair also includes other expert services available at The Waxman of Tristate, such as:
- Auto body painting
- Expert color matching
- Paintless dent repair
What Are Common Concerns About Auto Repair?
You may regard vehicle repair with the same apprehension as visiting the dentist. You know something is wrong with your vehicle, but you’re not sure what it is. Several concerns lead to these feelings of angst, such as:
- Technology. Newer automobiles are becoming increasingly complicated. Although they offer greater convenience, repairing your car has become more difficult to understand. And now that they’re more reliant on solid-state computer technology, you may get more confused.
- Communication. Even though you know something is wrong with your vehicle, you may lack enough knowledge to clearly explain its defects to a mechanic. Subsequently, you fail to fully comprehend your mechanic’s explanation.
- Estimates. A quality auto repair shop like The Waxman of Tristate provides a written estimate of the work needed before proceeding. But you may be unsure what it all means.
- Lack of trust. Due to the nature of modern car repair, most consumers’ biggest complaint is the lack of trust they have in their mechanics. You need to find an auto repair shop you can trust. Once you develop a working relationship with a repair shop like The Waxman of Tristate, communication improves, and your satisfaction in your vehicle repair experience grows.
How to Get the Best Auto Repair?
Choosing the right auto repair shop and sticking with them is the best course of action. Highly trained and motivated technicians at The Waxman of Tristate perform quality work on all makes and models of both foreign and domestic cars and trucks. They’re your dealer alternative for Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, GM and Nissan, because they have factory computer laptop scanners for these and other manufacturers.
They offer 24-hour towing and a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty on all repairs. Zero percent financing also is available if you qualify. Located in Jersey City, their service center welcomes customers from all New Jersey boroughs. If your vehicle needs work, call the Waxman of Tristate today to get a free estimate on your repair.